- Please Note: - Registration for the 2019 Feis will take place on the 1st & 2nd February at The Feis Office, The Playhouse, Artillery Street, DERRY.
- Competitors must not present the same song, music or drama pieces for more than one competition during the Feis week. Exception to the rule only where specifically stated in a competition. (Rialacha Section - rule No: 6)
- Bursary Cheques will no longer be payable during the Feis Week, but will be posted to the teacher or school of the recipient's choice. Please contact the Feis Office during Feis week if you win a bursary. (See Rialacha Section-rule No: 18 for clarification)
- Dancers may email their entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. A dancer provisionally entered for the Feis by email will not be liable to a late entry fee. Dancers may also contact Elizabeth McCloskey - 02871 354773. See Rinnce Section for all details.
- SPECIAL AWARDS - APPLICATION FORM
Forms may be obtained from the Feis Office and must be returned with a provisional list of placings by the Thursday evening of the Feis week. Any points achieved on the Friday may be updated on your Application Form at the Feis Office. It is the responsibility of the schools or the individuals to correctly enter all information on the Application Forms. (Eileen Coyle Cup & Bursary - please enter 1 (one) in the points column of the form for each competition entered but not placed.)
- OWN CHOICE MUSIC - THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT
It is compulsory to submit own choice pieces at least 2 weeks before Feis begins - please be aware that all woodwind & brass competitions are own choice. This means that the Accompanist has a greater work load and needs own choice pieces to be submitted asap before Feis week. Failure to submit music may have an adverse effect on the competitor. All music queries to Pat MacCafferty, Music Secretary - 02871 352333.
- Last year, the Speech & Drama Section of the Feis, received a new Shield & Bursary of £100.00 which was donated by Brian Foster, Playwright, in memory of his mother Susan Foster. This bursary will be ongoing and the Committee wish to thank Brian for his generosity and support of the Feis. The first winner of the Susan Foster Memorial Shield & Bursary was Joshua McNutt.
Keep In Touch