- Please note: - Registrations for the 2018 Feis will be held on the 3rd & 4th of February at a new
location – The FEIS OFFICE will be located at THE PLAYHOUSE, Artillery St, DERRY.
- Competitor Fees have been increased for the first time in 4 years.
- Bursary Cheques will no longer be payable during the feis week but will be posted out. Recipients of
bursaries may contact the feis office during the week to confirm where cheques are sent. See Rialacha section - rule number 18 for clarification.
- Dancers may email their entries to . email@example.com. A dancer provisionally entered for
feis (by email) will not be liable to a late entry fee. Dancers may also contact Elizabeth McCloskey – 71354773. See Rinnce Section for all details.
- Changes have been made to the Classical Music Section please see check Syllabus.
- SPECIAL AWARDS – APPLICATION FORM
Forms may be obtained from the Feis Office and must be returned with a provisional listing of placings by the Thursday evening of the Feis week. Final listing is to be updated by the Friday. The Feis Committee cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions on the application form. It is the responsibility of the schools or individuals to correctly enter all information. (Eileen Coyle Cup & Bursary – please enter 1 in the points column for each competition entered but not placed.)
- OWN CHOICE MUSIC – THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT
It is compulsory to submit own choice pieces at least 2 weeks before Feis begins - Please be aware that all woodwind & brass competitions are own choice this year. This means that the Accompanist has a greater work load and needs own choice music to be submitted asap before Feis begins. Failure to submit music may have an adverse effect on the Competitor. All music queries to Pat MacCafferty Music Secretary 02871352333
- A new Shield & Bursary 0f £100 has been donated by Brian Foster, Playwright in memory of his mother Susan Foster. This will be in the Speech & Drama section of the feis - Competition no: 246 – Senior Character Study. I look forward to finding out who will be the first time winner of this Shield & bursary.
Keep In Touch